Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Resistant Starch science project

I'm creating a Kickstarter Indiegogo project to fund before and after testing for my family's gut biomes in response to daily ingestion of Resistant Starch. A science project if you will.

As science projects go, this is an expensive one. More expensive than I can financially swing all by myself, so I'm turning to the thousands of good people on the internet. If you share my curiosity about resistant starch and gut biome please consider a pledge for the Kickstarter project.

What I think makes this project interesting and worthy of seeking outside financial support is that four of us, two adults and two children, while eating mostly all the same food will each have a unique regimen for the resistant starch supplement. We'd like to answer if any methods of supplementing are vastly superior to others. Or conversely, if any small amount will do, that would be good to know as well. Also, we are all healthy and pretty much always have been. I know resistant starch has made a huge difference in a lot of people's lives that are suffering from various pathological conditions. However, for "normal" people (assume with me there is a normal), is resistant starch all that necessary or helpful?

As for the blog here, it will provide additional details about ourselves, our diet, our daily routines. It will also serve as the official publication site for the results of our gut biomes before and after supplementing daily with resistant starch. If the project funds on Kickstarter Indiegogo, this blog becomes the deliverable.

Please follow along. I hope it to be an interesting journey for everyone.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment