Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Web Links

I've been slammed with work items so updating the blog has been relegated to the bottom of my "to do" list. Fortunately, I haven't had much new to say. I'll go ahead and post a food journal for today after this one. As for this post, I wanted to share a few interesting links to people that have mentioned the project.

1) Richard Nikoley got the ball rolling first, both writing a post and making the first contribution at Indiegogo. Clearly a man that puts his money where his mouth is, of which I never had any doubt.

2) Dr. BG at Animal Pharm just published a great post as well. Lots of colors and pictures. My picture to be precise. :)

3) Jimmy Moore included a whole paragraph on the project in a post he wrote as a kind of introduction to RS for his readers.

4) Perhaps best for last, a new blogger Mr. Heisenbug has a whole blog connecting the dots on RS and gut biome. He doesn't mention the project, but he does have a couple interesting posts where he discusses TaterTot Tim's results. Definitely a must-read if microbiome is of interest to you.

Thanks Richard, Dr. BG, & Jimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment